Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11, 2011 Friday Morning

Spent the last couple days working on remixing some mixes and updating this blog and my web sight. Unless you have done this you do not realize the time and concentration it takes to edit the pages. It takes time and sometimes you get the results you want, sometimes you don't. I remixed and posted DJ Dave All Night Dance Party CD's 6 and 7 on the music pages. Also broke the music pages into three pages from two pages since the pages took to long to load and sometimes would not load all the mixes if there were too many mixes on one page. Some of my music mixes have been downloaded over 500 times. I sometimes sit back and wonder at any given time how many people out there are listening to a music mix I made. Since it takes a while to mix and edit each mix I am happy to see someone out there is enjoying them besides me. Haven't left the house all week except to pick up dog droppings, get the mail, or take out the garbage. It was a very cold week in Milwaukee. Today Tony will pick me up and we will have lunch with the guys. Should be fun as usual. Suppose to get above 32 degrees each day starting tomorrow for the next week. Should help melt some of this snow. No plans this weekend. Will most likely watch a lot of movies since I have downloaded a lot of them in the last week and they are piling up. The sun is out today, always a good thing mentally. Have to take some time this afternoon to answer a bunch of emails that have been piling up. I sometimes am so bad at replying to them, but I do eventually get to them, be patient for a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment