Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011 Sunday Night

Friday afternoon I went to lunch without Tony. Had a great lunch since I could talk freely without him there. Was able to do some good venting. Came home and spent some time mixing music before taking a short nap. Fed the dogs at 6 PM and gave Vito his Insulin shot with no problem. I gotta tell you, my stomach is in knots for an hour before giving him the shot. It is such a relief to get it over with. Spent the night watching stuff we DVR'd during the week before going to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we got up around 6 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot again without any problems. I think I might be getting the hang of it, but still have anxiety prior to giving it. Tony went to work for the morning to finish a car his employees did not finish during the week. He was not happy and when he came home he vented about his employees for about an hour. I sat back and listened. Later in the afternoon we went to Best Buy so I could buy a Mico SD card for the hidden camera glasses I bought. Got them to work with the computer as a camera but I want to be able to record onto a SD card. Stopped off at Boston Market for some food. It was not good and will never eat there again. Both of our foods were cold. Was not work the $21 for the meal. Fed the dogs dinner and gave Vito his Insulin shot. We then went to a car show at State Fair Park that Tony got free tickets for. I thought it would be a great time to try out my new spy glasses and recorded the show as we walked around. Was not happy that after an hour the camera stopped recording, it should record for two hours. Will have to do some research as to why. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I got up at 6 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony got up as I was feeding them and asked why the hell is it so damn cold in the house. I told him I turned the heat up but nothing seems to be coming on. After he looked at the furnace and did what he could we ended up calling a furnace repair company. This frickin furnace is less than 5 years old. I was told it would be $192 an hour to come out today, but if we waited until tomorrow it would only be $96 an hour since today is a Sunday. Well, we are in the middle of a snow storm again here in Milwaukee and my hope was that he could come out and do a quick fix. No suck frickin luck. After two hours the repair guy tells us he thinks it might be the mother board on the furnace and that part is $300 if we wait until tomorrow, but twice the price if he has to get it today on a Sunday. Lets add this up. We are at $300 for the part and into at least one hour at $192 for today, all this without even knowing if that is the part and the hours it will take to do the repair tomorrow. I am not happy. We just don't have this kind of money especially with all the dog vet crap bill lately and continuing. So we sit in a cold house right now, wrapped in blankets until tomorrow and pray the bill total will be less than a new frickin furnace. The repair guy had the nerve to ask if we wanted a quote for a new furnace. I told him THEY put in this furnace and it is less than five years old. I told Tony he has to handle this one or someone might end up getting hurt physically. Tonight we will probably go to bed early since we can turn on the electric heater in the bedroom for the night. It is going to be mighty cold in this house by tomorrow morning. I see the comments about making Tony a nice candlelight dinner. Isn't that what I tried to do last week on Valentine's Day. Shouldn't HE be making me something or doing something for ME? Either way, hormones did kick in and we did make a little lovin last night before going to bed. Today we are at least talking and being nice to each other. See what sex can do? I do look at these fights as little corrections to the relationship. He pushes, I push back, and we come to a compromise and continue through life. Guess that is what a relationship is all about? I wish it wasn't so hard sometimes. Got about 5 inches of heavy wet snow today. Tomorrow I will most likely have to sit home all day and wait for the repair guy for the furnace. I pray the bill doesn't go much higher than it is already. I also pray the problem is what they think and not that we pile on hour after hour and no fix. I hate this when the repair guys have you by the balls.

1 comment:

  1. sometime sex can be better than a candlelight dinner :-) Good to hear that you are on top of things!

    ReplyDelete