Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Friday night we did go to the Brew City Bully Club fund raiser to bring awareness to the dangers of dog fighting. We had a couple drinks and ate some food at the event. Had a good time and got home around 10 PM. Went to bed shorty thereafter.

Saturday morning we slept in until about 7 AM and then spent the morning reading the daily newspaper and drinking coffee. Around noon we went to the Pet Expo at State Fair Park. Saw lots of dogs and got lots of dog food samples. I enjoy the event more than Tony does. We then spent the rest of the afternoon and evening watching movies and stuff on TV I DVR'd. Watched the movies Long Term Relationship and Another Gay Movie. Both were good movies. Another Gay Movie was quite funny in parts. A little over the top, but entertaining. Went to bed around 11 PM Saturday night.

Sunday morning after getting up and feeding the dogs I made breakfast. Spent the morning then reading the Sunday Milwaukee Journal. Around noon we went grocery shopping. Spent the afternoon watching TV while Tony napped on the couch. After feeding the dogs dinner we went to a Super Bowl Party at the Art Bar. The bar my ex owns. Had a good time. Had two drinks and a burger. We went home at half time to watch the rest of the football game at home. I really don't like watching sports. My blood pressure goes through the roof. I can't take the pressure. I would rather just wait and find out the score and winner at the end. I was standing screaming at the TV screen for the last 45 minutes of the football game. So butch hey? DVR'd Glee to watch Monday night and went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I got up around 7 AM. Got the dogs fed and Tony off to work. Shortly after he left my stomach didn't feel so good and shorty thereafter I threw up. These new pills I am on are not working well with my stomach. Worked on my taxes a little this morning. Spent about a half hour on hold with the IRS to ask a question. Did a little dusting and vacuuming before going back to bed around noon. Took a nap until about 3 PM. I honestly feel like I could go right back to bed I am so tired. It is even hard to just keep my eyes open typing this post. I hope I am not getting sick. Hopefully it is just the results of a long weekend? Making pork chops, mashed potato and corn with a salad for dinner. Will watch last night's episode of Glee before settling in for a night of the CBS line up on TV. Suppose to get very cold this week. We did get another couple inches of snow yesterday and it is snowing again today. Time to go back to the couch and relax. I wish it was 10 PM and I would go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment