Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 4, 2011

February 4, 2011 Friday Night

I finally left the house today for the first time in 4 days. Yes, I have been outside shoveling and picking up dog droppings, but today was the first time I ventured away from home and drove to have lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch as usual. Tony did not join us today because he is so busy at work from loosing a day of work on Wednesday. Plus he is not feeling well. He was up most of the night last night with a migraine headache which led to him throwing up and then the runs. He was not a happy guy to leave for work this morning. Of course I heard the usual 'what did you feed me last night'? LOL. I did very little yesterday. I think all the shoveling of snow on Wednesday took it's toll on me. I spent the day watching TV or listening to music. Took a long nap all yesterday afternoon. After I got back from lunch with the guys today I took another long nap all afternoon. I actually woke up today not feeling so well myself. Not as bad as Tony. Tonight we are suppose to go to a fund raiser for the Brew City Bully Club to stop dog fighting. It is at a bar downtown from 7 PM to 10 PM. I was really looking forward to going to the event but depends on how Tony feels when he comes home from working all day. I have a feeling with him being up a lot last night and the plow truck having a flat tire when he left for work this morning, he has had a long day and will likely not want to go to the event. I would not go alone to it so then we will just stay in and watch a movie before he falls asleep on the couch. Tomorrow there is a Pet Expo at State Fair Park. We go most years and hope to go again this year. Lots of dog vendors to buy supplies and get free food samples. Plus there are interesting events with dogs all day. I hope we go to it. Sunday is the Super Bowl. I guess I should be so happy since our state team is in the Super Bowl this year. Our Green Bay Packers will hopefully win. Maybe someone we know will call and let us know of a local bar showing the game with food and such and we go rather than watch the game at home. Neither of us is into any sports of any kind, but they are our Green Bay Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment