Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

February 9, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Went to bed last night around 10:30 PM after giving Tony a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Walked around the house a bit wondering what I would do today since it is so so so cold outside here in Milwaukee. Spent the morning backing up all my files to an external hard drive. I had Tony bring the external hard drive home from his auto body shop to do a yearly back up of all my music, our pictures, and everything else. I keep THIS hard drive at Tony's shop just in case we had a fire or something at home so I would still have all my files and such. I do this once a year and it was time. Took me all morning to back up all my music and such to the 500 gig hard drive. It is now all boxed up and ready for Tony to take back to work tomorrow. I do also have another external hard drive that I back up to here at home, but I always have that fear of losing everything in case of a fire or something. I was told this is a good thing to do for insurance purposes also. Much less I would hate to loose all our pictures that are now all digital throughout the years. Made myself a bowl of tomato soup for lunch. Took an hour nap before getting up and starting to make dinner for tonight. Made a meat loaf and will make mac and cheese and a salad to finish it all off. I still am feeding my rabbit and possum. The possum is no longer under the side deck and is living under the Cadillac buried in our front yard. He comes out around 7 PM and eats the bread and such I leave for him in the front yard. The rabbit comes a few times during the night and eats the bread and such I leave out for him in the back yard. The past few nights I have seen the rabbit even in the front yard. How it gets over these huge snow drifts we have is beyond me. I put out some bananas for the possum the other day. I was told possums love banana's. He ate them up fast. I am an animal lover and love seeing the rabbit and possum daily. I was told a wild rabbit only lives an average of two years in the wild. It has now been over two years that I have been feeding this rabbit. The possum has been around for about a year now. Tonight we will watch American Idol, Modern Family and Law and Order, DVR'ing The Middle, Better With You and Criminal Minds. I love the show The Middle. Hopefully it is going to warm up a bit in the next couple days. It was in the single digits today temperature wise. I think it is suppose to get above 32 degrees over the weekend and melt some of this snow. Lets hope so anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment