Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 16, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching TV with Vito laying next to me on the couch. I figure if his days might be numbered I better put him at #1 for now. The other dogs will have to take a back seat for a while. Went to bed around 10 PM with Vito sleeping on a pillow next to mine, head to head, nose to nose.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning cleaning the front porch since it was warm enough outside to be out on the unheated porch. Cleaned it up good since Tony has made such a mess with bird seed everywhere that he feeds the birds every morning with. Talked to a couple friends on the telephone before making another music mix, or should I say, remixing one of my old mixes. Still have to edit it a bit before I can post it on the Music Page. Made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch before taking a little nap on the couch with the dogs. I still have not gotten a call from Vito's vet regarding the blood test he had yesterday. I am sure the doctor will call when she has time and can put together what the future holds for Vito. If I get a call after I post this I will add an update to this post. It got to almost 50 degrees here in Milwaukee today, felt like a frickin heat wave. Now it is cloudy and feels very damp outside with all the snow still on the ground and from all the melting of it the last couple days. Making a beef roast and rice with a salad for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching American Idol and Law and Order, DVR'ing the entire ABC comedy line up and Criminal Minds to watch over the weekend. Tomorrow it is suppose to be even a bit warmer before it goes back to our usual winter temperatures by Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment