Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Made myself a bagel for breakfast. Spent the morning listening to the Black Eyed Peas. I downloaded their two CDs and listened to them both. Liked their popular songs but the rest are just not my type of music. I then spent some time finding out information on RAR files. Lot of the movies I download are RAR files and I did not know how to open them and watch the movies. I finally went upstairs and asked my tenant what he know of them. He gave me a program that opens the files and converts them to AVI format so they can be watched. I learned something new today. I then watched the movie Nature Of Existence. It is a documentary. It was interesting. Making pork chops for dinner tonight that I planned on making last night. I only made soup and sandwiches last night for dinner since I was so tired and was not very hungry. I am still tired today. I just can't get going. I feel like I could just sleep all day. The sun was out today but it is very cold outside. Tonight it is suppose to get below zero and wind chills much lower than that. I have not left the house since Sunday and don't plan on leaving any time soon until it warms up a bit. Tonight we will watch Glee, V and The Good Wife, DVR'ing the NCIS shows and Raising Hope to watch at a later time. Still trying to figure out what to do for Tony's 50th Birthday which is March 7th. I might just take him out for dinner and then to the Comedy Club here in Milwaukee for a show. We have never been to the Comedy Club so it might be enjoyable. Anyone got any ideas I am open to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment