Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Last night we spent the night watching TV. Tony fell asleep on the couch around 8 PM. I finally woke him up around 10 PM to go to bed. Before I went to bed I looked out the window to see my rabbit trying to get into the back yard to eat the bread I put out for him. The hole in the fence because of the snow was not big enough for him to fit through. So after I saw him hop away I got on my jacket and threw some bread over the fence for him figuring in the morning I would dig a hole through the snow for him to get to our yard.

This morning I was up by 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning (and a lot of yesterday) updating some of the mixes on my music pages. Added a couple new Disco Mixes to page one and a couple reremixes on page two. Also had to fix many links that for some reason were not working. Showered to get ready for lunch with the guys. Tony called around 11 AM to say he was skipping lunch because he was too busy at work. Fine with me, I have fun with the guys whether he is there or not. Actually, more fun. After I got off the telephone with him I filled a bucket of water to pour into the pond because the water level has gone down. The pond is still covered with snow so I figured it was frozen. Well, it is not. I took a step onto what I though was the ice and fell right through the ice into the pond up to my waist. Soaking wet I crawled out of the pond and ran into the house to get my wet cold clothes off. If the neighbors were looking out their window they would have had a good laugh. I did not think it was funny of course. Took another shower since now I am covered in pond water. Finished showering and ran out the door to make our noon lunch. Had a great lunch. Came home and spent the afternoon listening to music and relaxing on the couch with the dogs. Will most likely make a light dinner tonight and spend the night watching TV programs on the DVR. No plans this weekend which is fine with me since we have so many TV shows on the DVR to watch. My nephew called me this morning on Skype to open his Birthday present I sent him. I sent him a box of assorted peanut butter candy and cookies since we both love peanut butter so much. He was so happy as he opened the box to see all the candy and such. Was a nice way to start the day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment