Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Friday Tony got home from work around 6:30 PM. He was not in a good mood. He was happy and laughed when I told him how I fell through the pond ice during the day. He said he needed a good laugh after the day he had. Tony has three employees at his shop. One is his older looser brother that is more like charity keeping him employed their. Last week Tony noticed some suspicious behavior going on out front with one of the employees so he asked the third employee, who he trusts most, after everyone left, what was going on. He told Tony that the two other employees (one being his older brother) are doing crack. Buying crack from a dealer in front of the shop and smoke it when Tony is not around. WTF! Tony has wanted to fire his brother for a long time and has let him know his days are numbered, but this has to be the nail in the coffin, so to speak. Tony looked at me and said 'jeez, not only is my brother a looser, he is a crack head'. We talked for a while. I told Tony he has to get rid of the employees for the sake of his business. Yes his brother might end up dead on the streets without a job, but Tony has to look out for us and our well being. Not sure how this will all end up. Tony wants to fire the guys but feels sorry for his brother since he has nothing else in life and no other job skills, and did I mention he is a frickin looser? Will keep you posted on this one.

Saturday morning we got up at 6 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his Insulin shot. Watched our usual home improvement shows until about 11 AM. Tony had to go to the bank so I decided to go along so we could then go grocery shopping. We would usually go on a Sunday. I knew we were planning on taking Tony's mom out for breakfast Sunday morning so I thought it best to get it done and over with on Saturday. Spent the rest of the day watching TV programs on the DVR. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday morning we got up again at 6 AM, fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. It is getting easier to do with each day that passes. I sometimes don't even think he feels it. Just another step in the feeding process of five dogs. Went to the south side of Milwaukee to pick up Tony's mom and take her to breakfast. Stopped off and got lottery tickets on the way home after breakfast. Spent the rest of the day watching TV programs on the DVR. Watched the award show on TV last night just to see James Franco. I have seen maybe 3 of the movies up for awards: Social Network, 127 Hours and The Kids Are All Right. Went to bed around 10 PM before the show was even over.

This morning I got up at 6 AM, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work. Went back to bed for about an hour before getting up and finishing my taxes. I just have to take them to a copy store tomorrow and then the post office. I do them myself the best I can. If the IRS finds a mistake, it is an honest one. Since I make very little money they are easy. Was on the phone with my mom around 2 PM when she asked how Tony is. A light bulb went off that Tony has a 2:15 PM doctor appointment because he forgot and was late to last weeks scheduled appointment. So I called him at the shop quick. He of course would have forgotten and missed this one also. Do husbands realize how lucky they are to have partners like me? I swear sometimes Tony would be lost without me. Called Tony's sister out of state to tell her what we found out about their brother. She was not surprised and agreed with me that he must be fired. Also that Tony should not feel bad about cutting the strings. Shampooed the living room carpet in the afternoon and now am making spaghetti for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching the CBS TV line up tonight. Tomorrow I have to go to Walgreen's, the copy store, a camera shop and the post office at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment