Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March 2, 2011 Wednesday Morning

Tuesday morning I was up by 6 AM, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work. Took a shower after having a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Headed out the door and went to Walgreen's, the copy store to copy my taxes, and then a camera shop to see if I can purchase a second battery for my spy camera since the one battery only lasts about 42 minutes and the memory can hold two hours. After the camera shop I went to Radio Shack and had less luck. Looks like the battery can not be switched out or replaced. Will have to decide if I want to spend the $90 on a second camera. I want to use the spy camera to record the play Les Miserables in April. I know it is no legal. Came home and took a long nap since I was not feeling good. Made spaghetti for dinner and spent the night watching American Idol and then the Charlie Sheen special. Man is he messed up. I think he is on the edge of sanity. Went to bed around 10 PM. Spent the night trying to fix my computer. For some reason I lost my interent connection and can not get to the Internet. Had to install a new version of Internet Exporer. Hopefully I got it all fixed.

This morning I gave Tony a little lovin before getting up and feeding the dogs, giving Vito his shot and sending Tony on his way to work. Had a bowl of cereal and tried to post on my blog. For some reason I can not 'publish post' in Blogger. I am on my laptop now writing this post. Jeez, my desk top computer is really messed up. Damn it! Will spend the day working on the computer, doing a little cleaning, and taking a long afternoon nap with the dogs. Want to post this and get back to the desk top and try to figure out why I am having so many problems. I hate computer problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment