Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 18, 2011

March 18, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Woke up this morning at 5:30 AM and stayed in bed for a half hour before getting up and feeding the dogs and giving Vito his shot. Went back to bed until right before Tony left for work so I could say good bye to him. Spent the morning working in the side yard trimming bushes and setting up the spitting Otter in the pond. There are now two pumps going for the fish. Not one died this past winter. Got showered and Tony soon picked me up to have lunch with the guys. Had a nice lunch. Was only four of us today since one couple had surgery today. Tony dropped me off at home after lunch and I spent most of the afternoon continuing to clean up the side yard and get the pond up and running. Took a short hour nap listening to music before getting up and vacuuming the house. I am now watching Judge Judy and drinking a cup of coffee. Tony said he will be home late tonight so he does not have to work this weekend. Just making some left over spaghetti for him and I will have soup for dinner. Tonight I think we are going to start a Weeds weekend. We have the entire 6th season to watch and I think this is the weekend we start watching it. Other than that we have no plans this weekend. The snow is for the most part all gone. Some small patches still left in the driveway from the snow drifts, but they will be gone by tomorrow. I hope winter is over but since we live in Wisconsin we can not count on that until the end of April. We have gotten snow storms in April here in Wisconsin. Haven't seen my rabbit that I feed for over a week. Having a bad feeling about this. The possum has not been around for about a month now. Where did all my wild animals go? I wish I had a way to put a tracking device on them but I have a feeling they got eaten or hit by cars and died. I am hoping the rabbit is just hiding getting ready for Spring and having some babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment