Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 16, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Not sure where the last two days have gone. I honestly have very little to write about since I have done very little. The last couple days I have done a lot of cleaning, dusting, and picking up of the front and side yard. The snow is still hanging on even though today it is in the 50s. Tomorrow is another day in the 50s and hopefully most of it will be gone. I did remove the pond heater today since there is a big hole in the ice and the heater is no longer needed. As far as I can see all the fish are still alive. I even gave them some fish food yesterday and today. After a while they came to the surface and eat some of it. They are still moving very slow and in hibernation mode. Spent this afternoon making another dance mix. I put it at the top of this page as well as on page 4 of my music pages. I think it turned out pretty good. I wish with the sun out I would have a little more energy. There is so much I would love to accomplish if I had more energy. I will have to address this issue in May when I see my HIV doctor again if things don't improve by then. Very hard to make it through the day without at least resting or taking an hour nap. Made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner last night. Tonight I am making chicken, rice and a salad. Tony will not be happy since he hates chicken, or should I say, he hates taking the meat off the bones of chicken. I might just do it for him prior to serving dinner or I will see in his face the 'joy' of dinner tonight. I do like chicken, wouldn't want to eat it every day, but I do like it every once in a while. Tonight we will most likely watch American Idol since there is not much more on TV to watch but reruns. I really don't have the interest in American Idol this season like I have in the past. Maybe it is because I don't really like any of the contestants but maybe two guys. Tomorrow I have a board meeting at ARCW. Will be nice to get out of the house. I have been glued to CNN and the reports in Japan. It is getting pretty scary with the nuclear power plants failing one after another. If I lived there I think I would get the hell out of there. Sure hope the winds don't blow it all to the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment