Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

This morning I got up at 6 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and went back to bed for about 45 minutes. Got back up a little before Tony left for work to say good bye to him. Showered and went back to Walmart to get the Insulin they were out of yesterday. As I was leaving a car backed into me as I was backing out. The other car had two big black ladies in it. They jumped out of their car and started screaming at me. I said nothing. The one lady then yelled at me to move my fuckin car so she can leave. At that point I saw no damage on my car so I though to just get the hell out of the Walmart parking lot with my life. When I got home I noticed it did crack the bumper and some paint came off. Thankfully I know someone who can fix this. LOL. Tony was not happy when I called him later this afternoon to tell him about my day. Laid on the couch watching TV until about 1 PM. I then went to Pick N Save here on the Eastside to make a bank deposit and pick up some groceries. Big mistake. As I was in the check out line the black couple in front of me just stood there at the end of the lane, bags already packed, and wouldn't move. My groceries were coming down the belt so I leaned over with my arm to separate my food from their bags. The guy started swearing at me and telling me 'I's can just wait till they's done'. I said I was just trying to keep my groceries from getting mixed up with theirs. He then pushed me and started yelling that I pushed him. The couple then just went off on me using every swear word in the book at the top of their lungs. Thankfully the check out girl and the manager saw the whole thing and defended me, making them leave the store. Of course the whole time they are leaving the store they are screaming swear words about 'the white guy'. The manager apologized to me as did the check out girl. I told them it was not their fault but mine for coming to THIS Pick N Save rather than the one in Shorewood. Jeez, I just hate people some days. This is why I just like being in my home. Came home and put the groceries away and am now making a beef roast, mashed potato, corn and a salad for dinner. Will most likely watch American Idol tonight before going to bed. Tomorrow Vito has to be at the vet at 7:30 AM for another round of blood work.

No comments:

Post a Comment