Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011 Tuesday Night

Last night after Tony got home from work, he showered and we went to the funeral for the friend that died. She was 67 years old and had a heart problem. Was a nice funeral and we showed the family the embroidered stitched picture she made us 22 years ago for our Holy Union that has hung in our living room since that day. The family was happy to see we have had her in our hearts for all these years and will continue as the picture hangs in our house. Got home and spent the night watching a little TV before going to bed at 10 PM.

Got up this morning at 6 AM, dragged myself out of bed, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and went back to bed for an hour. Got back up a little before Tony walked out the door. Got showered and went to McDonald's for some breakfast before going to Walmart to buy more Insulin for Vito. I hate Walmart, or at least the one here on the Eastside of Milwaukee. Of course after filling my cart with a few items I went to the pharmacy to have the clerk tell me they are out of the Insulin I need and more will come in this afternoon. Jeez, did I mention I hate this Walmart. So I left the shopping cart just as it was and walked out the store. Figured I wasn't going to stand in line to buy those items when I now have to return again another day, maybe tomorrow. Stopped off at Tony's auto body shop to say hi and tell him how much I hate this Walmart. Came home and spent the day either cleaning or laying around listening to music. Took a short nap in the afternoon. I am so tired lately. Honestly, I could sleep all day if I didn't have things to get done during the day. I can't wait to go to bed at night and making it through the day without a nap is almost impossible. Making an Oncore frozen dinner for supper tonight with rice and a salad. Will spend the night watching TV after Tony gets home. Made a dental appointment for this Monday since I think I might have a couple cavities. When I drink cold watch or breathe in I feel like something is wrong. Tomorrow I might have to drag myself back to Walmart. I swear I am buying two bottles of Insulin when I go there so I don't have to go through this crap again next month. Have to use a new bottle of Insulin every month whether it is gone or not. Thursday Vito goes back to the vet for the day so they can monitor his blood. He is doing very good. Funny, lately I leave his cage door open next to the bed. The last two night when it is time to go to bed I find him already in the cage sleeping. Guess he likes his cage and his bed. I think its just the fact that he is a brat and likes knowing it is HIS bed / cage. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment