Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 28, 2011

March 28, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Tony and I did very little over the weekend other than watch a lot of movies and TV. Saturday Tony spent most of the day sleeping on the couch or bed. I guess his long work week got the best of him. I spent the day watching a bunch of shows I DVR'd on the History Channel. Saturday morning I did wake up and within a half hour was throwing up again. So I guess that hasn't stopped yet and I have no clue why I get a sick stomach a half hour after getting out of bed. Seems to help if I take an antacid during the night when I get up to go to the bathroom. I did not take any antacids that night. Saturday night Tony and I played the game Monopoly. We have not played in a long time. The game Monopoly can sometimes last for days as you know. This time it was over in two hours. Tony got a monopoly and after landing on it twice I was done. Sunday morning we took Tony's mom out for breakfast and stopped off at the grocery store on our way home to buy lottery tickets and some food. Over the weekend we watched a lot of movies. We watched Skyline (which was about alien invasion and was OK), Back Soon (which was gay themed and good but ended so abruptly we sat there shaking our heads, not a good ending), Morning Glory (which was so so), Holding Trevor (which was gay themed but did not end the way I would have wanted), and Breakfast With Scot (which was VERY GOOD). Breakfast With Scot is worth renting if you can find it. It stared Tom Cavanagh from the show Ed. Very good gay themed movie about two gay guys who end up with custody of a boy who dresses more like a girl. Both guys were easy on the eyes and the story was very realistic. The kid deserves attention for how good his acting was. Very good movie. Sunday night we spent the night watching Amazing Race, Undercover Boss and CSI Miami. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after giving Tony a little lovin. This morning I waited until about 6:30 AM to get up and feed the dogs and give Vito his shot. He ate all his food in one sitting which is rare. Spent the morning doing a little sanding of the back door and repainting it along with a part of the wall in the kitchen which needed a fresh coat of paint. Made a ham sandwich for lunch and took a short nap this afternoon with the dogs. It is still cold in Milwaukee. The sun is out but it only got to a high of 32 degrees today. Still to cold to do anything outside. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with bread and a salad. Will watch Dancing With The Stars and Harry's Law tonight on TV before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment