Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Went back to bed because I was not feeling good. Tony left for work at his usual time and I stayed in bed until close to noon. Got up and showered and was out the door by 1:30 for my dental appointment. No cavities but I do have two chipped fillings that need to be fixed at a later time. Got my monthly groceries at the food pantry and headed home. Spent the rest of the afternoon outside cleaning up the side yard a bit. Was in the 40s today here in Milwaukee. Suppose to be in the 50s by Wednesday and Thursday. I hope it melts the 3 foot high piles of snow we still have in the back yard. Making some small steaks, baked potato and corn on the cob for dinner with a salad. Will spend the night watching TV, haven't even checked yet what is on tonight.

This is the most awesome video of the Japan Tsunami I have seen. Check it out. It is like being right there when the wave hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment