Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7, 2011 Monday Night

Last night we spent the night watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters before going to bed.

This morning I was up at 6 AM to feed the dogs, give Vito his shot, and get Tony off to work. Today is Tony's 50th Birthday. Made a couple DVD copies of the Les Miserable 25th Anniversary Special for some friends and myself. Watched it again this morning, I love this show. Called Tony at work around 10:30 AM to see if he had any plans for lunch, if not I would take him out for a Birthday lunch. He called back around 11:30 to tell me he had no other offers and would love to go to lunch. He picked me up a little after noon and we had a nice lunch at a restaurant on the east side. He dropped me off at home after lunch. Did a little cleaning before taking an hour nap. Have to put on a suit and go to a funeral tonight after feeding the dogs a little early. A friend and customer of Tony's died last week. She was a nice lady and we are sorry she is gone. Will most likely spend the night after the funeral watching TV. Was in the 40s today but cloudy. Not much help melting all this snow that just will not go away. It is now so dirty I want it melted and gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment