Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Friday night we spent the night starting the 6th season of Weeds. We ended up watching about 5 episodes before we went to bed at about 10:30 PM.

Saturday we were up by 6:30 AM, fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the news paper, watching our home improvement shows on A&E, and did a little cleaning around the house. Around noon we went to Stein's Garden Center to look for some fencing for the side yard. I want a lower fence separating the pond from the rest of the side yard so the dogs don't find themselves swimming. The fence I currently had is from some fence sections I found. They are about 3 feet tall and a fence that tall is not needed. Plus it hid the pond to much. Really didn't see what I wanted at Stein's. Ended up buying some plastic ducks to float in the pond and more algae remover. Headed to Menard's to see what they had. Found exactly what I wanted in fencing at Menards. I little bit more expensive than I wanted, but broke down and bought the fencing anyway. Stopped off at Taco Bell for a little lunch and we headed home. Spent the rest of the day out in the yard setting up the fencing and cleaning up the side yard. Made a light dinner and spend the rest of the night watching a few more episodes of Weeds before going to bed around 10:30 PM.

Sunday we were up by 6:30 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot. Made the coffee and began reading the Sunday news paper. Went grocery shopping around noon. Still just amazed at the price of food and how much the prices keep going up. Have you seen the price of bacon or coffee lately? Going to get to the point where people can't afford to eat. Spent the afternoon watching the rest of season 6 of Weeds since it was raining. Looking forward to this summer when season 7 starts. Spent the night watching Amazing Race, Undercover Boss and CSI Miami before going to bed around 10 PM. Gave Tony a little lovin before we went to bed.

Today I was up by 6 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. At least I should say I tried. Vito was not hungry so he would not eat, which ment I could not give his his shot. I finally about 7:30 made him a new bowl with more can than dry food in it and he began to eat. Gave him his shot. He finished the rest of his food later this morning. Got outside and started working on more projects in the side yard. I love my yard. It might not be a big yard, but it is mine. Took a couple pictures of the side yard and new fencing. The yard is by no means finished but here is the pics of the new fencing.


This is Tony and my 'meeting' anniversary week. On this date 22 years ago I went out to a bar named Triangle around 11 PM and saw Tony sitting at the bar talking to another guy. I had always had a crush on Tony from seeing him out at the bars. I was in a relationship at those times and so was he. I was now single so I sat next to him and started a conversation. We hit it off right away. The guy on the other side of him at the bar was after him also. Tony was more interested in me and we left the bar around 1:30 AM and met at an all night diner for coffee and talked until about 4 AM in the morning. As we left he threw me against my car and gave me the first kiss he had ever given me. We then went home with each others phone numbers. The next day (March 22nd) we met for dinner and then we went our separate ways again. Talked on the phone for hours that night. The next day Tony had a date already planned with another guy and went on it. What could I say, we had just met. He called me the minute he got home from the date and we again talked for hours. The next night, which was a Friday we met at his dads bar and that was the first time I met his family. They loved me right off the bat since I was employed and had a car. LOL. Tony's past lovers were losers so I did not have a very high bar to achieve. LOL. The next night we met again for drinks and went out to the bars for the night ending up at his apartment where we spent our first night together (March 25th). Funny story, I had planned in my head that that was going to be 'the night' since I even packed an over night bag and put it in my trunk just in case. When we got out of our cars it must have been funny to see me bring in my over night bag. That was the first night we made love. We spent the next two days together and almost every day thereafter until we moved in together May 1st. So this is the week 22 years ago when it all started. Tomorrow night we are going out to eat to celebrate a bit and remember our first dinner together. Tony does not like celebrating this week since he says our Holy Union date of May 22nd is really our anniversary. I say why not celebrate both right?

No comments:

Post a Comment