Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 6, 2011 Sunday Night

Friday afternoon we had a great lunch with the guys as usual. After lunch I dropped Tony off at his auto body shop and I went to Regina's Bakery in Shorewood to get a nice Birthday cake for Tony's Birthday on Monday, which I am sure we will eat prior to his Birthday. Got home with the cake and took an hour nap. Made a salad for dinner and we spent the night watching TV shows from the DVR. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Saturday morning we got up at 6 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his Insulin shot. Spent the morning watching our usual home improvement shows on TV. Tony went to his auto body shop for an hour to deliver a car while I did a little cleaning. Tony and I took a long nap so we would be nice and awake for the 8 PM comedy performance I got tickets for at the Comedy Club here in Milwaukee. About 4 PM we left to go have dinner at Boca's. Figured at that time we would not need a reservation. I was wrong. Ended up going to a different restaurant. Got home by 6 PM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot. Ate a piece of Birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to Tony. A little after 7 PM we left to go to the Comedy Club. Had second row table seating. The show lasted about and hour and a half and was very good. We both found ourselves laughing out loud many times. Got home around 9 PM and spent the rest of the night watching the PBS special Les Miserables: 25th Anniversary. As you know I love this play and it is my number one favorite. The special was very good. Much better than I would ever get recording the performance when we go in April. Went to bed around 11 PM after watching a little of SNL on TV.

This morning we got up at 6 AM to feed the dogs and give Vito his shot. I am not liking having to get up this early on a weekend. After feeding the dogs I threw up again. This is 3 times this week throwing up within 20 minutes after getting up from sleeping the night. I am not happy about this. Not sure what was worse, the vivid dreams on Atripla, or the sick stomach in the morning from Viramune, Truvada or both. Went back to bed for an hour after getting the dogs fed and throwing up. I will have to talk to my doctor about this if this continues. Not a nice way to start the day. Might have to switch the time I take the HIV meds or switch the meds again all together. Might have to start taking them with dinner rather than at bedtime but I don't want to do that unless my doctor says it is ok since they might have to be taken on an empty stomach. Got back up a little after 8 AM and read the morning news paper and watched a little TV. About 10:30 AM we left the house to have brunch with Tony's sister and mother. Had a great all you can eat brunch. Came home totally stuffed. Had to even unbutton my pants I was so full. Wrote customer service an email canceling the spy glasses I ordered. They have not yet been shipped so hopefully I cancelled the order soon enough. Lets hope. It will be much easier if they cancel the order rather than me not accepting it and having to take it off my credit card. The special of Les Miserables on PBS was so good I do not need to tape the show when we go in April. Nothing I recorded with my camera would compare to this 25th Anniversary Special. Even one of the Jonas Brothers was in the cast special. If you like Les Miserables I recommend it. The special will be on PBS all this month most likely. Took a long afternoon nap with Tony and the dogs. Got up around 4 PM and now I sit here drinking a cup of coffee and typing this blog. Will most likely watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters tonight on TV before going to bed. Tomorrow is Tony's 50th Birthday. Since we celebrated it over the weekend and we have a funeral to go to Monday night, his Birthday celebration is pretty much come to an end. Hopefully he will pamper himself at work all day tomorrow to make up for us doing nothing on the actual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment