Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

I did not blog yesterday because I had so little to say. The last two days I have done very little. I did get up and feed the dogs and gave Vito his shot before getting Tony off to work. Once he had left for work the past two days I have done a little cleaning and some small projects around the house and yard. It is suppose to get to 42 degrees here in Milwaukee today and a bit warmer even tomorrow. It should be in the 50s this time of year. I so want Spring to get here so I can do things outside and not be so cold. Watched Dancing With The Stars results show last night and then the new TV series that followed. Was mad to see my man Physco Mike get the boot. He is the best looking guy of all the stars this year. With the eye candy gone it just is not the same watching the show. He was on Good Morning America today and will be on Regis and Kelly tomorrow. Never a good feeling to be the first voted off these shows but he is handling it well and keeps smiling. He does have a nice smile. Went to bed last night around 10 PM. We did squeeze a quickie before the final hour of Dancing With The Stars. The first hour was a recap show and half way through Tony looked at me and said he could use a little lovin. I looked at the clock and told him he had a half hour before the real TV show started. He was in the bedroom in a flash. Too funny, had to share. Today I have just laid around and listened to music all day. I have no energy today even though the sun is out. Stella continues to go outside and lay in the sun only to come in a bit later because it still is just a bit too cold. Tonight I think we might go out for $1 hamburgers at a local bar. I don't feel like cooking and Tony always feels like going out for food and drinks, so it will be a done deal. We haven't gone out for $1 burgers in some time. Had my last cigarette today. I swear! I told myself I would not be smoking at the age of 50 and that is less than a month away. So since I only had two left in the pack I decided today is the day ... again. There is no good excuse for not quiting. It just pisses me off how these things control your life. I feel better when I don't smoke. I know it is better for me if I don't smoke. I can go a couple days without one. Then all of a sudden I find myself buying a pack and I am smoking again. Like someone else takes over my body for a couple minutes. Tony thinks I quit months ago and keeping them from him and the smell from him is harder than just quiting ... yah, right. But it has been hard to hide the smell and the cigarette butts. So now I shouldn't have to do than anymore, right? Wish me luck, it is all on me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment