Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and Harry's Law. I do love Dancing With The Stars and this season's cast. Was a little disappointed in some, but amazed by others such as Kristy Alley. She was great for a 60 year old lady. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Vito would not eat breakfast. He started to nibble and I gave him his shot, he stopped eating then. Spent the morning getting him to slowly eat his food. I am actually looking forward to Thursday's vet appointment since I need to find out what to do if he just won't eat. Do I still give him the Insulin shot? He finally finished eating his food little by little by noon. Took a short nap in the afternoon. It is very nasty weather here in Wisconsin today. Rain, drizzle, ice, and snow later tonight. The kind of day you just want to sleep or stay on the couch and watch TV. Making some Rice A Roni Beef Flavored rice for Vito right now as I type this blog. I hope it makes his food taste better and he eats. If it works I will just make a big batch every few days for him. Tonight we have reservations at Buca's for dinner to celebrate our 22nd year anniversary of our first dinner together. Tony looked at me again this morning and asked 'why are we celebrating'. LOL. I think it is a good excuse to get out and have a nice dinner together. Will spend the rest of the night watching TV after we get home. Tomorrow I have to go to Walgreen's and the bank some time during the day. Hopefully it will stop raining but I see the temperature is not going above 40 for the next week or so. Good news. I did see my rabbit in the back yard and later in the front yard eating the bread I put out for him. I was getting a little scared that he was no longer alive. It is two years this month that this rabbit appeared in my yard. I am so happy he or she is still alive. Hopefully in time there will be baby rabbits in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment