Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 31, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Went out for $1 hamburgers and fries last night for dinner. Had one drink at the bar with dinner. Came home and spent the night watching American Idol and then Law And Order SVU before going to bed around 10:30 PM. Gave Tony a little lovin before we went to bed. It has been a good week for Tony. LOL This morning I was up by 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Watched Live with Regis and Kelly before going outside and doing a little yard clean up. Took four out of five dogs for a walk. Bo did not get a walk today since I was tired from walking the four dogs one at a time around the block. Vacuumed and did a little cleaning before taking a couple hour nap. Drinking coffee right now trying to restart my brain from the nap. Tonight I am making left over spaghetti for dinner with a salad. I will eat a TV dinner or something since I had a big bowl of tomato soup for lunch and I don't eat leftovers. Will watch the results of American Idol, Grey Anatomy and The Mentalist before going to bed tonight. Tomorrow starts the month of April. Where did March go? It was in the 40s today in Milwaukee. With the sun shining it felt very nice outside, hence walking four dogs today. Tomorrow I have an 8 AM dental appointment which will be hard to get to at that hour. Will have to get up early to get the body ready for the appointment hours before. Hate such early appointments but if I didn't take that time I would have had to wait until May to get in to have the two teeth that need fixing repaired. Hopefully will be able to make lunch with the guys and eat lunch depending on what the dentist all does. Looks like snow tomorrow morning and more on Sunday. I'm starting to think the word snow as a bad word, its going to be April tomorrow. Read a story at the Body.com today regarding people getting social security benefits. I guess the IRS is going to start taxing a couple's income together if they are in a domestic partnership and one receives social security benefits. Unbelievable. We can't get married. We can't file taxes together even if we are legally married in the few states that allow it. Yet the IRS wants to tax my social security income together with Tony's income. Unbelievable. Makes a case for not signing any domestic partner registries. I sure hope someone jumps on this and causes a fuss. You can't have it both ways. You either recognize us gay people as married and coupled or you don't. You just can't do it to get more money from us. I am really not liking the US government lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment