Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3, 2011 Thursday Afternoon

Spent all day Wednesday working on the computer. Ended up having to remove Internet Explorer 9 and go back to Internet Explorer 8. That didn't totally fix the problems with getting on the web until I installed the Yahoo toolbar. Even tried to do a system restore but it would not restore to an earlier time. I finished with it all about 2 PM in the afternoon. I first looked at it as such a waste of a day until I looked at it as fixing a problem that had to be fixed and doing it successfully. Had to put a positive spin on the waste of a day. LOL. Spent the rest of the afternoon updating one of my mixes. Now that I have this new mixing software I can mix the beats much better than I did years ago using a different mix software. So I am going back and remixing my mixes using the much better software. I love mixing music and listening to it so it is a nice way to spend a couple hours in a day. Ordered a second set of camera spy glasses. I finally thought WTF, I could die tomorrow so spend the damn money and make yourself happy. Made a big can of Chili for dinner with a salad. Spent the night watching the ABC comedy line up on TV and then switching to NBC to watch Law and Order SVU. Jeez, a rerun again, the original time it aired was a month ago. I see reruns are on TV again tonight. And the networks wonder why their rating are low when we have so many channels to choose from and what to watch. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Got up a couple times during the night to let Vito out. Got up for the day at 6 AM. As I was feeding the dogs I felt sick to my stomach again today. Happened yesterday morning and I even threw up a little. This morning I was able to hold it in. Had that 'mouth filling up with spit' and knowing it could happen at any time feeling. Sorry to give to much information. My point is this is the second morning in a row. Morning sickness? LOL. Tony and I dropped off Vito at the vet so he could spend the day their getting his blood levels monitored. Stopped off at McDonald's for some breakfast and then Tony dropped me off at home. Spent the morning cleaning and listening to music preparing for the new mix to be remixed. Went to the grocery store and bank around 10 AM. Got very little at the grocery store. The bank I needed to go to is in the grocery store so since I was there I picked up a couple items. Around 1 PM the vet called to say I could come get Vito. His blood levels are better but not yet where they should be. The doctor wants us to increase again the Insulin from 4 to 5 units twice daily while eating. Of course this means him having to go back next Thursday for the same tests again. Was another $150 today for the blood work they did to Vito. I can not afford $150 a week on this dog. Things better improve fast. After I picked up Vito at the vet I spent the afternoon remixing another DJ Dave Megamix. Have two of them to re post now on my music pages. As you can see I split the pages again so they load better. It seems if I have too many mixes on one page the page 'times out' and not all the mixes load. So I thought it best to keep it down to 10 mixes a page. If I have problems having the pages load fully I am sure others must. Making a pot roast, mashed potato and corn with a salad for dinner. Will most likely watch American Idol tonight on TV before going to bed. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and then its Tony's Birthday weekend. He will be 50 on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment