Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 25, 2011

March 25, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

This morning I was up by 6 AM, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. After Tony left I read the morning paper and made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Did a little cleaning of the house and waited for Tony to pick me up for lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch. Talked about a web sight where you can answer a few questions and it tells you your life expectancy. The web sight is http://media.nmfn.com/tnetwork/lifespan/ . It says I will live to be about 71 years old. I did Tony and it says he will live to 74. This is a little unsettling since Tony and I have been together 22 years this week and that means I only have another 22 years left here on earth. The first 22 years with Tony went by like a blink of an eye, jeez, I hope the next 22 years go by a little slower. It is a scary thought when you put it in those terms. Check out the link and see what the web page says is your life expectancy. Spent the afternoon taking a nap and then doing a little hand sewing of the flag out front which got a little beat up in the last wind storm. I did the sewing by hand since I don't have a sewing machine or know anyone who does these days. Did a good enough job. It is the flag hanging out front with all four dogs on it that I have lost throughout the years. Until I loose another dog I hate to have another flag made since it is not cheap to have these flags made. So hopefully the sewing fix I did today will make this flag last until the next dog dies. Here is what the flag looks like when I had it made a couple years ago. The dog you can't see in the top right corner is a blonde Pomeranian similar to the black one on the top left corner.
Not sure what to make for dinner since I am not hungry at all from lunch with the guys. Will most likely make some soup or TV dinners. Nothing on TV tonight so we will watch a couple movies and some TV shows on the DVR. No plans this weekend which is fine with me. Was a high of 32 degrees today and looks the same for the rest of the weekend. It even snowed this afternoon for a while here in Milwaukee. Tonight is the anniversary of Tony and I spending our first night together 22 years ago. Was the first time we made love 22 years ago tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment