Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 3, 2011 Sunday Night

Friday afternoon we had a great lunch with the guys. After lunch Tony and I went to Walmart here on the Eastside to buy a cheap computer monitor for the new security system I purchased about a month ago on the Internet. It arrived on Thursday and I set up three of four cameras Friday afternoon. The new security system has a DVR and can record for 325 hours, all four cameras around the yard and house. I love it. For only $199 for the security system and $100 for the monitor it was a great buy. You can't buy a security system with a DVR for less then $500 even on the Internet. Was happy I jumped on this one day sale. The cameras are even better than the old cameras we had. Took all afternoon to rerun all the new camera wires and hang the cameras outside. Of course the wires and connectors were different so it all was like setting it up from scratch. Now I can see and DVR anyone who comes to the house from any angle of the yard. Spent the night watching the movie Rabbit Hole. It was a very good movie. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Saturday morning we were up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Drank a cup of coffee and read the morning newspaper for a bit and then made some breakfast. Took a shower and then we went to look at a house for sale down the street. It is the house of a friend that died a month ago that the family is selling. They wanted us to have first look at it. It is nice, but needs a lot of work and not something we would buy right now. Tony dropped me off at home and he left to go to work for a while. I went outside and continued to work on securing the wires for the security cameras. When Tony got home we got out the big ladder and hung the last camera and wiring. Took a short nap before going out to eat at a restaurant here on the Eastside called Sala Da Pranzo. Heard they had great pizza so we thought we would give them a try. The pizza was excellent. Came home and fed the dogs. Spent the night watching more movies and TV. Watched the movie I Spit On Your Grave. Was a very violent rape movie and then she gets back at her attackers. Was very violent but good. The rape victim did a great job of getting each of the five guys back for what they did to her. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning we were up by 6:30 AM feeding the dogs and giving Vito his shot. About a half hour after feeding the dogs I threw up again. I am going to have to check into this. Spent the early morning drinking coffee and reading the Sunday newspaper. Made a big breakfast and around 10:30 AM we went to go grocery shopping before the big storm arrived. The storm hit as we were in the grocery store. When we got into the grocery store it was not raining and there was no more snow on the ground here in Milwaukee. About half way through the shopping you could hear the rain and hail hitting the roof. When we left the grocery store 45 minutes after arriving there was now a 1 inch covering of hail EVERYWHERE. It looked like someone sprinkled an inch of that ice cream they sell that is in small ice pebbles. Really looked awesome but I was not happy to see the grass covered again with snow or ice. Came home and unpacked the groceries. Took a couple hour nap and now I type this blog. Suppose to be in the 60s by the end of the week which makes me very happy. Looks like Spring might finally arrive by the end of the week. I have nothing on my schedule this week so it would be nice if the weather got warmer so I can start working on the pond and getting it how I want it for the Summer. Watching The Good Wife that we DVR'd last week right now on TV. Tonight we will watch Desperate Housewives before going to bed. Wish I would have taken a picture of the snow today. It really was different looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment