Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 7, 2011

April 7, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6:15 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. When I went to give Vito his shot I had to open a new box of needles. The new box of needles are the wrong size, they are 1/4 inch and not 1/2 inch like the ones I had been using. Gave him his shot with the shorter needle and put it on my list to buy the right ones today at the grocery store and pharmacy. Read a little of the morning newspaper and took a shower. Headed out the door at 9:30 AM and went to McDonalds again for some breakfast and then to the Pick And Save here on the Eastside. What a mistake again. The reason I went back grocery shopping today was because on Sunday when we went the store was out of all the sale items or coupon items. Today the store was still out of the items or I had to ask for the clerk to bring more out to the shelves. I will never shop there again. Such a waste of time. Looks like from this point forward I will be going to the Pick And Save in Shorewood to do my grocery shopping. Took longer than usual and came home almost 2 hours later. It is overcast and foggy today in Milwaukee. This kind of weather does not give me much ambition. Took a two hour nap this afternoon. It still is not even in the 50s today and very damp outside. Making an already cooked meatloaf for dinner tonight with corn, mashed potato and a salad. Will spend the night watching American Idol results, Greys Anatomy and the Mentalist before going to bed. Tomorrow is Friday and lunch with the guys. Saturday night Tony and I will be getting all dressed up to go to an expensive fund raiser for ARCW. I asked if there were any complimentary tickets and was told two would be waiting for me at the door Saturday night. My grandmother always said to me 'the squeeky wheel gets the grease'. I believe this to be true. If you don't ask for something, you won't get it. Sure miss my grandmother who died a couple years ago. She was the smartest person I ever met in so many ways. I think of her often.

No comments:

Post a Comment