Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011 Wednesday Night

Did the usual routine this morning and got Tony off to work. Watched a little TV and read the morning newspaper before showering and heading out the door to do some grocery shopping. I knew this was going to be expensive because we needed meat and dinner items. The price of food is going through the roof like the gas prices. Total came to $140.00. Got home and made myself a ham sandwich for lunch before taking a nap with the dogs. Stella is not feeling well and has the runs. She snuggled under the bed blankets this afternoon and got a good nap also. Cruised the Internet a bit and found a news story that broke my heart. A guy in Milwaukee lost his dog a month or so ago after the family moved from their home. The owner had been sleeping in a tent for the past month at his previous home hoping the dog would return to the area. It was seen in the area. The dog was just found dead. His name was Titus.
http://www.wisn.com/news/27690064/detail.html
So sad. I would need major therapy if I lost one of my dogs and it ended like this.
Meeting a past tenant for dinner at the $1 hamburger bar for a drink and to get to know her new boy friend. Will be nice to catch up on her life since we haven't seen each other in a while.
I have a board meeting tomorrow afternoon.
The weather was again horrible today in Milwaukee. Drizzled all day and in the 50s.

No comments:

Post a Comment