Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Last night we met a friend at a local bar where they have $1 hamburgers and $1 french fries. Had a couple drinks with her and her new boyfriend. Met her at 6:30 PM and was so shocked when I saw a clock in the bar said almost 9 PM. I could not believe how fast time went with her. We had a good time. Came home and watched a little TV before going to bed.

Kali had us up at 2 AM throwing up. Jeez, these dogs are going to be the death of me yet. Cleaned up the mess and got everyone back to bed. Got up at 6 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7:30 AM. I went back to bed until 9 AM. Watched Regis and Kelly before taking a shower and got ready for my noon meeting at ARCW. Had an uneventful meeting. Kinda starting to feel like a waste of time. Picked up some bread at the food pantry and came home. Spent the afternoon doing a little cleaning, laundry and watching TV while I finished the morning newspaper. Watched Rob Lowe on Oprah. Wow is that man handsome and sounds like a very grounded family man. Making some hamburger helper, tator tots and a salad for dinner tonight. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys. Two already called and said they would not make it due to the fact they are sick. Will miss them but don't need their illness. It was cold and cloudy today in Milwaukee. Even drizzled a little at times. It was in the high 40s most of the day. Tomorrow is suppose to be in the 60s which is welcome weather. I am so sick of cold, rain, cloudy days. I guess we are lucky we are not down south where all the tornadoes are hitting hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment