Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Watched the two hours of Brothers and Sisters on TV last night before going to bed around 10 PM. The storms arrived around 10:30 PM and kept us up for about an hour as Vito barked at the lightning and thunder and Kali trembled in fear. This morning I was up at 6:30 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and sent Tony off to work. I felt like crap today all day. Had a pinched nerve in my left shoulder yesterday that is now along both shoulders today. Feel so tired today I went back to bed shortly after Tony left for work and didn't get up again until around noon. Spent the afternoon on the couch watching TV. I think I have this flu or cold that is going around Milwaukee. I thought I had made it through the flu season but the way I feel today, I was wrong. Making Tony a TV dinner for dinner. Will most likely make a bowl of soup for myself. If it were 10 PM right now I would go back to bed I am that tired. Having a hard time even keeping my eyes open. The body aches have increased as the day went on. Will watch Dancing With The Stars tonight before going to bed. Bed time can not come soon enough. Was cooler today and only in the low 50s and partly cloudy in Milwaukee. Going back to the couch................

No comments:

Post a Comment