Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 14, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

One Life To Live canceled. Tell me this can't be true.

Did very little today around the house. It was cold and damp outside in Milwaukee, cloudy all day. Spent the day on the couch with the dogs watching TV. Making Oncore Lasagna for dinner with a salad and bread. Will watch the results of American Idol tonight and then TV shows on the DVR since our usual shows are all reruns.

I am so so so so unhappy. I just read on one of my web sights that ABC is canceling All My Children and One Life To Live. Both will be gone by January 2012. WTF? I've been watching One Life To Live since I was 16 years old. That is 34 years. I DVR the show daily and we watch it on the weekends. I have never missed a show in 34 years. How can ABC do this? I am so distraught I can hardly type. Going to make myself a drink and cry. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment