Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

I wish I had a more exciting life and had more to say about what I have done the past two days. Pretty much just did a lot of napping, watching TV and cleaning the house here and there as well as the usual daily activities that must get accomplished. Bo is back to peeing in the house again. Found one on Sunday, one yesterday and caught him in the act today in the kitchen. I do not think he will forget today's spanking anytime soon. I did not hurt the dog but let him know this was not acceptable. He is over a year old now so I think he is just testing us and marking his spot. He seems to do it when Stella moves from a spot laying down. I think he then marks this as his territory. As far as I am concerned, it is all MINE, not his. So this does need to come to an end very fast. Yesterday was a nasty rainy cold day here in Milwaukee. Today started off much the same but late this afternoon the wind shifted to the southwest and the sun came out between the clouds warming us to the 70s. I even have the windows open which is the first time this season. Haven't even yet taken a shower today. I downloaded a bunch of music and spent most of the day listening to it as I did little things around the house. Soon I will have enough good new music for another DJ Dave Mix. Most of the music I download I listen to and then delete it because if I don't like it, why keep it or put it in a mix. Called my ex today and asked him to pick Tony and I up a Papa John's pizza for dinner tonight. He stops there every Tuesday and always said if I had a taste for their pizza on a Tuesday to call him, so I did. Will make a salad to go with the pizza so I don't look totally useless to Tony when he comes home with dinner after working all day. It feels so good sitting here with the window open and the cool, but warm enough air and breeze, coming into the living room. Watched Dancing With The Stars last night and then gave Tony a little lovin before we went to bed. Tonight we will watch the results show and DVR Glee and Raising Hope. I love the TV show Raising Hope. If you haven't seen it give it a try, Cloris Leachman is hilarious as the grandmother in the show. Tomorrow I will have to be a little more ambitious and get some things done away from the house. Have to do a major grocery shopping for dinner items. I even checked my food card balance today, $48. I only get $16 a month. Like to save it up a few months to make the embarrassment worth while at the grocery store. The cost of food lately has not made grocery shopping fun in any way. Our cable / phone / Internet bill came today and increased again. I called the company and after being on the phone with them for almost a half hour and threatening that my next call would be to a different cable provider, got the total monthly amount lowered by $20 a month for the next year. We have basic TV, basic Internet, and basic phone service. They first get you with those introductory prices and slowly keep raising them over the year or years. We are almost at $150 a month for those three items in a bundle now. I soon will cancel the phone land line and tTV cable if it keeps increasing. We don't even have HBO or Showtime or any of those pay channels. Just the basic TV is good enough for me. If I can't find something, anything, to watch on those 200 or more channels there is more wrong with me than the channel selection. Well, the sun is behind the clouds and it is getting cool fast. Going to spell check and close the windows before getting to making that salad for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment