Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011 Friday Night

Spent last night on the Internet looking for web sights to save my soap One Life To Live. I am so upset. I even Facebooked a couple of the actors on the show and I am now their friend on Facebook. I am so happy there is so much outrage over the cancellation of this soap. Does ABC really think we need more health or food shows? This is just horrible. I have spent most of my life with the people on One Life To Live. It is just wrong.

Was up this morning at 6 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Had a cup of coffee and read the morning newspaper before watching Pycho Mike Catherwood take Regis's spot on Regis and Kelly. I do like this guy and he is so easy on the eyes. My type to a 'T'. After the show I showered and started getting ready for lunch with the guys. Wore black to lunch in mourning of my soap being cancelled. Had a great lunch with the guys. Tony dropped me off at home after lunch and I took a two hour nap. Got up and started cleaning the house for the weekend. Dusted, vacuumed and picked up the dog droppins outside. It it suppose to start raining any time now. I looks like it. Not going to stop until Sunday making Saturday a stay in bed or in front of the TV kinda day. Suppose to be a miserable day tomorrow here in Milwaukee. Sunday it finally should clear up but still only get into the 50s. Have no plans this weekend and with the nasty weather we will most likely catch up on the DVR. I have over 40 TV shows on it that have been piling up. So we do have plenty to watch while it rains tomorrow.

Am I the only one outraged over the cancelation of One Life To Live? Did anyone else watch this or All My Children?

No comments:

Post a Comment