Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Spent last night watching Dancing With The Stars and then Harry's Law. Couldn't believe when Maks fell during his dance with Kristy Alley. You could see the pain on his face as he continued the dance. What a pro. Went to bed around 10 PM. This morning I was up by 6 AM, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and sent Tony out the door to go to work. Read the morning newspaper and had a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Since the sun was out and it was to get to 50 degrees today I thought it best to take a shower and get some work done outside today. Had a cup of coffee first with the neighbor for about an hour as the day warmed up. Spent the rest of the morning raking the piles of leaves in the back driveway and then started to tackle the pond. Took the top part of the pond apart since it did little to enhance the pond and was a pain to keep clean. Had to have Tony come home with an employee to help move the mini pool table I was using as the higher part of the pond. It is very heavy. Spent the afternoon cleaning up the mess in that area of the side of the pond. Did not get as much done as I wanted to since I had to take an hour rest in the middle of the afternoon. Have to go to Home Depot tomorrow and buy some brick for the pathway I am making on that side of the pond. Should be able to then finish cleaning that area after I lay the brick I buy. Tonight I am not making dinner so Tony and I can go vote and then have $1 taco's at the Mexican restaurant down the street. I usually just have one taco since the nachos and dip and the strawberry margarita are enough for me. Not happy with the election this time around. The people who are gay friendly are not who I would normally vote for but I just can not vote for a Republican that would be happy to ship gay people out of the state if they had their way. All the Republicans are threatening to cancel the Domestic Partnership's registry Milwaukee has. It is only on paper but since that is as close to a marriage as we can get, we have signed the registry. Would hate to see the Republicans make our relationship NOTHING to the state. The people we are voting for are the 'best of the worst'. Not a good feeling when voting for the next elected officials. Will watch the Dance results show tonight and DVR Glee and the entire CBS TV line up. Will most likely be ready for bed early tonight since I worked so hard outside today and really did not take a good nap. It was so nice to work outside in the yard with the temperature in the 50s today. Suppose to just keep getting warmer from this point and now they are saying maybe 70 degrees on Sunday. WOW. Of course this is Wisconsin and on Monday the temperature drops down to the low 50s again.

No comments:

Post a Comment