Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Did very little over the weekend, again. Tony went to work at his auto body shop on Saturday morning as I did a little cleaning around the house. When he got home it was still raining so we took a nap and then spent the rest of the day watching Parking Wars on A&E TV. Made a pizza for dinner and watched the movies Yogi Bear and Save Me Saturday night. Save me stared Judith Light who is one of my favorite actresses. It was a good movie. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.
Sunday I made breakfast and then we spent the morning and most of the afternoon watching Operation Repo on A&E. Tony loves this show being in the automobile industry. We did go to the Public Market in the afternoon and bought some fresh food. It is better than a Pick N Save, and has much more in prepared foods. More expensive than the regular grocery store though. Bought a couple beef tenderloin's wrapped in bacon, some corn on the cob and salad for dinner along with a bunch of other items on my grocery list. Spent the rest of the afternoon watching Operation Repo until dinner time. Made dinner and watched our usual Sunday shows on TV which include Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Went to bed around 10 PM.
This morning I was up at 6:30 AM to feed the dogs, give Vito his shot and send Tony off to work. Before I could even get the dogs fed I was throwing up. Always a wonderful way to start the day. Spent the day watching TV and doing a little cleaning such as dusting and vacuuming. It has been in the high 40s here in Milwaukee the last few days including today. We even got snow yesterday for a while. This morning there was a light covering of snow everywhere. Looks like the next week will suck. It is my Birthday week this week, Saturday being my Birthday. It is also my Les Miserables week where I go to see the show on Wednesday night and Saturday afternoon. I honestly am having a hard time with this Birthday. It will be my 50th and I am not happy. How the hell did I get this old? It only took a blink of an eye to get to this point, life will be over in another blink. I find that so sad and hard to grasp. I don't feel 50 but I know it is true. I think I am going to log off and cry. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment