Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, April 4, 2011

March 4, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and got Tony off to work. It was in the 40s today in Milwaukee and cloudy. Not good weather to get my mind going and feeling any ambition. Spent the morning doing a little cleaning from the weekend and watching TV. Made a ham sandwich for lunch and took a two hour nap with the dogs. Got up because I noticed the sun was finally out. It didn't make it any warmer outside. Making baby back ribs for dinner with rice and a salad. I do love ribs. Looks like this is the last day in the 40s and it will be in the 50s the rest of the week, 60s by the weekend. Spring is coming. Hopefully tomorrow I can get outside and start cleaning up the back yard or start working on the pond. If the sun is out and it is in the 50s tomorrow like they say, it shouldn't be a problem. It's these cool cloudy days that make me just want to sleep all day and have no ambition to do anything. My rabbit hung out all morning in the front bushes just outside the front window. I think she is looking for a spot to start a nest. That is of course if she is a she and not a he rabbit. Would love to see more rabbits in the yard, baby rabbits would be so cute to watch. I just wish all the cats that run the neighborhood would go away so the rabbits wouldn't have to watch their backs all day and night. Got my federal tax refund today in the mail. Was a little less than what I thought but I wasn't expecting much anyway. At least I know the federal and the state got my taxes, since I got my state refund a couple weeks ago. Was happy to get any money back since I really don't pay that much being on social security. Thankfully for the homestead credit on the state income tax and the earned income credit on the federal income tax I got something. Tonight we will watch Dancing With The Stars and Harry's Law before going to bed. Not much else to blog about since it was pretty much a worthless day today. I sometimes feel like I waste my days when I feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment