Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM, fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and sent Tony off to work. Spent the morning doing a little cleaning before going to the bank at the Pick N Save I hate three blocks down the street. After the bank I went to ARCW to get my monthly food and some bread products. Came home and after doing a little around the house I took a two hour nap. My shoulder blade pinched nerve is feeling much better today. Tony gave me a little rub down last night and I think that helped a lot. The sun was out today and it got to 60 degrees. Tonight a cold front comes through and it will be in the 40s and 50s for the next few days with rain. I am not cooking tonight since we are meeting a friend at the $1 Wednesday burger bar for dinner. Haven't seen this friend in a while and looking forward to catching up on things. Tonight we will watch American Idol and then I will most likely have to give Tony a little lovin since he has been wanting for a couple days and I have not been in the mood because of the shoulder pain. This is of course if he can stay awake long enough for American Idol to end before gettin the lovin. Tomorrow is not suppose to be a nice day so I think I will spend the day cleaning and maybe moving the living room furniture around.

No comments:

Post a Comment