Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April 12, 2011 Tuesday Afternoon

Another day in pain.

Last night we watched Dancing With The Stars and went to bed at 9 PM. I was so tired and couldn't wait to go to bed.


Woke up this morning feeling better but still had bad pain in my left shoulder blade. This pinched nerve is really killing me. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Got Tony off to work. Spent the morning taking any kind of pain pill or Valium I could find to try to dull this pain. I can not sit or lay in any way without feeling pain. Did a little around the house once the pain pills kicked in. Spent the afternoon watching TV with the dogs. Posted the new Pet Shop Boys CD above. It is really good. The CD is not their typical music and is set up like a play and the music is like a musical if it were a real performance or show. I for some reason can not stop playing it. I do love The Pet Shop Boys and this CD is right up there with one of there best. Not many words throughout the CD, mostly very soothing music. Give it a listen. I think you might enjoy it. Yesterday my rabbit hung out all day under the front bushes. Took a pic of it and posted it at the end of this post. Have not seen hide nor hare (get it, hare) of it all day today. Making pork chops, rice, corn and a salad for dinner tonight. Wish I had some muscle relaxers for this pain. Tonight we will watch the entire ABC TV line up which includes the Dance Results show before going to bed. Tomorrow I will have to get more done since the last two days have been a total waste, being in so much pain. It better end soon or I will have to consider getting out the gun. LOL. Here is my rabbit that I have fed for the past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment