Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

My allergies are so bad I just want to cut my head off!

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and sent Tony off to work. Had a hard time getting Vito to eat which he must do in order to get his Insulin shot. Finally got him to eat and gave him the shot. He is not liking these shots lately. We were doing so good. The other day he even bit me when I tried to give him the shot. He took it much better this morning. I think his neck area is getting sore from the twice a day shots. Will have to ask the vet about this tomorrow when I take Stella to the vet to get her toe nails cut. Worked out for a half hour again today. Ate some breakfast and went back and laid down on the bed for an hour. I then noticed the sun was out and thought I was not going to waste another day because of this sinus pain. Showered and went to Walgreen's to get more sinus medicine. Bought Advil Congestion Relief and a couple other items. Came home and took the Advil. It did help but was not a cure all by any means. Cleaned the back hallway and put the rabbit outside for the afternoon to soak up the sun and feel a little less caged being able to see the birds and other animals around him. I think he likes being outside. Made a salad and making a Boboli pizza from scratch for dinner. Will spend the night holding my head watching the Dance Results shows and DVR'ing the CBS lineup, Glee and Raising Hope. It was almost 70 today and the sun was out all day. Tomorrow is suppose to be even warmer but later in the afternoon big storms and a cold front. The rest of the week looks cold and rainy. Have to take Stella to the vet tomorrow to have her nails trimmed and will also do a little grocery shopping later in the day to get some fresh grocery items. My head feels like a bowling ball and I just want to cut it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment