Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2, 2011 Monday Dinner Time

I can not believe it is May already.

Saturday morning we got up around 6:30 AM and fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning watching TV and reading the morning news paper. Around 10:30 AM we were about to walk out the door to go to the southside Walmart when Tony's nephew called and asked if Tony could bring his truck to his apartment. When Tony asked him why he replied 'because I have an hour to get my things out and to storage'. Tony's nephew is 35 but has an 8th grade mentality level. We went to his apartment with some bags and boxes and told him we would be back at 3 PM to move his stuff to Tony's shop for storage. We then went to Walmart and spent way too much money. Had lunch at Taco bell and came home. Went back to the nephews house and made two trips to Tony's shop with his crap. And I mean crap. The nephew had no idea where he would be sleeping but we will not let him in our home so he is on his own. He will most likely sleep in a shelter. He can not be trusted so staying here at our home is not an option. I did take his pet rabbit to take care of until he is settled somewhere. The nephew was given 3 months notice, of course he let us know the day he needed to be moved. Sometimes I just want to take a 2x4 board to his head to wake him up. Spent the night watching TV and went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday we got up by 6:30 AM and got the dogs fed and Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the Sunday newspaper. Around 10:30 AM I drove to the Eastside Walmart (the one I hate) to buy some bedding for the rabbit since the nephew gave us none and the cage needed a cleaning. The nephew has no money and has no business even having a rabbit, but that is a whole different topic. Around 3 PM we went to a pre estate sale. The real sale is today but we got to go a day earlier and pick out what we wanted. Jeez, bought over $340 in stuff that did include a new clothes drier, a new stove and some old chairs for Tony's shop. Spent the night watching Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. After doing a little around the house I decided to paint the hallway wall that has marks on it from Tony throwing the dogs tennis ball and it making marks when it hits the wall. Painted the wall. Took a nap in the afternoon since the painting took more out of me than I thought it would. Making a frozen beef roast, mashed potato and corn with a salad for dinner tonight. Will spend the night watching Dancing With The Stars and Castle before going to bed. Tomorrow I have to drag the water hose to the front yard and weed and feed the little grass we have. I hate dandelions and want them killed before they start to bloom. It was in the 50s today and most of the weekend. A little warmer would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment