Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Watched Dancing With The Stars and Castle last night. I think Ralph is going to go home tonight on the results show. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Watched a little TV, read the morning news papers (we get two: The Milwaukee Journal and The USA Today), and had a bowl of cereal. Took a shower and then left the house a little after 10 AM to go to the pet store to buy Bo a new name tag since he had chewed his so bad you can't even read the information anymore. I then went to Kohl's Department Store again to redeem our $30 in bonus cash we got on Sunday. Bought a pair of shoes that fit good. I hate shoe shopping. I don't know why women like to shoe shop. It is so hard to find a pair that fit good with my wide foot. I also purchased some make-up / cover-up for my face. I have never bought make-up before but I am getting so many dark patches and other blemishes that I have to do something. I am not sure if it is the AIDS or just old age but on special occasions it is nice to tone down the blemishes. Bought a concealer and a powder. Never thought I would be buying make-up in my life time. Made a ham sandwich for lunch when I got home and then took a two hour nap from about 1 - 3 PM. Took Barkley to his 4:20 nail trim. He was a pain in the ass as usual but now has short trimmed nails. I got Barkley, our Beagle, almost 3 years ago when he was a little over 8 years old. He never had good manners and I think he never had other dogs to play with. Maybe it is just the Beagle in him but he is the clumsiest dog I have ever owned. He will just walk over other dogs like they are not there. When the other dogs try to play with him he just sits there and barks, not knowing what to do. He is on of our charity dog. Making some nice steaks for dinner with mashed potato and corn. Also a salad. The steaks are more of the ones Tony bought from a meat vendor a couple weeks back. So far they have been good. He swears he knows the butcher and meat vendor so the meat should be safe. I just don't like buying that way, from the back of a truck. Will watch the Dancing With The Stars Results show and then Body of Proof, DVR'ing Glee, Raising Hope, and the entire CBS lineup which includes The Good Wife. Tuesday's have so many good shows on all at the same time. I have a dental appointment tomorrow. I hate dental appointments. I think I broke the two teeth I had fixed a couple months ago. I will let you know.
Realized today I have been spelling Mourning Dove wrong in my past posts. I guess spell check didn't catch it since the word morning is a word. How would spell check know the darn dove is spelled Mourning. Guess you do learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment