Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Read a little of the morning newspaper before working out for a half hour. Had a bowl of peanut butter captain crunch and took a shower. Took Stella to the vet for her 10:30 AM appointment to have her nails trimmed. Once again the price has increased. It is now $20 for a nail trim. She was a good girl at the vet. Actually funny to see such a big tough dog shake in fear waiting for the trim. Such a big baby I got. Brought Stella home and after a bit I headed to Pick N Save to do some grocery shopping. Did not have much on my shopping list but I managed to spend $90 on groceries anyway. Almost everything I bought was on sale. I am now finding myself shopping the isles looking for sale items and when I see an item we use on sale, I buy a couple or few of them. I figure the item will get used and might as well buy it on sale. Did a little around the house before taking a nap. I just can not make it through the day without a nap. I plan on addressing this with my doctor in two weeks when I see him. I have no energy and feel like I could just sleep all day. My sinus's are getting a bit better. It might just be the fact I have had this sinus pain for so long I have decided to just live with it. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with some bread and a salad. Will watch American Idol and Law and Order SVU tonight on TV. Will DVR The Middle, Better With You and Modern Family to watch another day. It was close to 70 today but no sun. Storms are just west of Milwaukee right now and should be here in about a half hour. Going to take another sinus pill and head to the couch for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment