Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony left for work by 7:30 AM. Read a little of the newspaper before showering and heading out the door for my 9:30 dental appointment. I was pretty sure which two teeth had problems, they were the two that just got fixed a little over a month ago. I was hoping it would be an easy fix. Of course I had cracked both fillings and they both had to be removed and refilled. I had to have the shots and drilling too. Since I was not expecting shots, they worked great since I had no anxiety going into the appointment. Got my monthly food at the food pantry and came home. After putting the food away I drove to Pick N Save to buy an item I had coupons for since it is double coupon day. I not only had a Pick N Save coupon but a manufacture coupon for the new Magnum Ice Cream Bars. Of course they were still out of them. I would have gotten them for free with the 2 $1 coupons doubled. I spoke to the manager and told him I have been here three times to buy this item on sale and the shelf has been empty. He told me when they come in he will accept my coupons and double them. I asked if I could have that in writing and he said just to use his name Steven. Not hopeful that is going to work but time will tell. Came home with a couple other items and then drove to Tony's shop to drop off a couple things and pick him up to drive him home to get the truck. He drove the Lexus to work and now will leave it there since he is trying to sell it again. He will drive the our truck. Tried to take a nap but the throbbing in my mouth would not allow it. I just took a pain pill so hopefully the pain will be better soon. Making some hamburger helper and a salad for dinner tonight. Will watch American Idol and then Law and Order SVU before going to bed. It is cloudy and in the 50s here in Milwaukee. A little drizzle at times. This has to be the worst Spring ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment