Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011 Thursday Dinner Time

Wednesday morning I went to Pick N Save to make a bank deposit and pick up a couple items at the grocery store. Made myself a ham sandwich for lunch. Took a nap in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day doing little things around the house. Spent the night watching American Idol and Body of Proof before giving Tony a little lovin and going to bed around 10:30 PM.

This morning I was up by 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Spent the early morning catching up on some emails, watching TV and cleaning the house. Around noon I went to Home Depot to order a new set of blinds for in the living room. Since I switched out the front window blinds a month ago I now need to do the same with the side window. The current blinds just don't match the room anymore. Was a nightmare. After getting the order done the lady tried to put the charge through my credit card at the blinds department desk. After a few tries she told me I would have to pay for it at the service desk. The service desk tried a few times, each time it was declined. I kept telling the clerk there is no way my credit card is bad. Ended up having to call the credit card company only to find out the first time the charge did go through and the next six times was declined. Home Depot had no record of it going through on their end so I had to have the clerk talk to the credit card company person. Got it all straightened out, at least I hope so. Will have to check my next bill very carefully. Came home and took a short nap before getting up and spending some time with the rabbit we are taking care of for Tony's nephew. Making Chili Cheese Hamburger Helper for dinner with a salad. A pair of Morning Doves have made a nest under the toy Bat Mobile I have high in the air in the side yard. I set up the old camera system and am waiting for the mother to leave the nest so I can put a camera under the car and be able to see her and the babies once they hatch. Not sure if there are even eggs in the nest yet. Will spend the night watching American Idol results, Grey's Anatomy and The Mentalist before going to bed. Tomorrow is lunch with the guys and then the weekend is here. Wow, the days go so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment