Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 6, 2011

May 6, 2011 Friday Dinner Time

Was a very nice day weather wise in Milwaukee today.

Got up this morning around 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony off to work. Spent the morning reading the newspaper, watching TV and vacuuming and cleaning the house. Tony picked me up a little before noon to go have lunch with the guys. Was a fun lunch as always. Always a couple good laughs. Spent the afternoon laying outside with the dogs listening to music, enjoying the weather. It is suppose to rain most of tomorrow so this one day of nice weather is all we get for a while. This has been a horrible spring here in Milwaukee. At least 10 degrees below normal temperatures. Tonight we will watch Flashforward, CSI and some show on the DVR. If it is nice tomorrow we plan on going to a dog walk, but like I said, the forecast for tomorrow does not look good for that event. Sunday we will most likely go to my parents house for a little while to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom. Taking Tony's mom out for dinner Saturday night. The trees are getting buds on them so it won't be long before it will start to look like summer. Have not been able to get the camera system up in the Morning Dove's nest yet since she still has yet to leave the nest. I don't want to scare her while she is laying her eggs. I assume that is what is happening since she has not left the nest for going on two days. She is still alive because she looks at me when I walk around the side yard. Waiting for her to leave the nest for some food and I will put the camera near the nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment