Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011 Tuesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM and fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and sent Tony off to work. After reading the morning newspaper and watching a little TV I went outside to weed and feed the front lawn. We only have grass between the road and sidewalk but it get so many dandelions each year. I hate dandelions. So I fed the side hose to the front of the yard, connected another hose and sprayed the front grass with weed and feed. Got the hoses all back where they belonged and spent the rest of the morning watching TV with the dogs. Spent the afternoon watching TV and listening to music. I am getting an ear infection. My left ear hurts something bad. Been taking Advil Cold and Sinus the past few days for it. Today I started taking an antibiotic of Cipro I have here at the house. Hopefully that and some ear drops will stop it in it's tracks. I sure hope so. It does hurt a lot, more and more as the day has progressed. The dogs are tearing up the house playing as I type this. I have to keep yelling out 'not so rough' every once in a while to keep Stella from hurting the little dogs as they all play. Stella has never yet hurt any of the dogs when she plays with them and I want to keep it that way. Will watch Glee, Dance Results and Body of Proof, DVR'ing the CBS TV lineup and Fox's Raising Hope to watch this weekend. Making spaghetti for dinner tonight with bread and salad. Hope to go grocery shopping tomorrow for a couple items like fruit and salad. Thankfully we don't need much but fresh fruit and vegetables. Going back to the couch since my ear is throbbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment