Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 27, 2011

May 27, 2011 Friday Morning

The Memorial weekend is upon us. A three day weekend with Tony.

Did not do a lot yesterday due to still not feeling well. Spend the morning mixing and posting my latest music mix. It is posted at the top of this page and on my music page. Spent the afternoon watching movies on Logo TV. Made a meat loaf for dinner last night with mashed potato and a salad. We spent the night watching TV shows on the DVR. Went to bed around 10:30 PM after giving Tony a little lovin.

This morning I was up at 6 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Tony left for work around 7 AM. The sun is finally out today but it still isn't going to get out of the 50s today. The weekend looks good with Monday even in the high 80s. Should be a nice Memorial Day weekend. Today is lunch with the guys which I look forward to all week. No plans for the weekend but I am sure there is a car show or two we will go to. Looking forward to just spending time around the house with Tony and the dogs. Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment