Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011 Wednesday Afternoon

Was up this morning at 5 AM throwing up and had the runs. At one point 'it' was coming out of both ends at the same time. Not sure if it was something I eat last night or the HIV meds. Either way it didn't end until about 10 AM. I did feed the dogs and gave Vito his shot, Tony left around 7:30 AM for work. Spent the morning in bed. It is raining and cold today in Milwaukee so it is a good day to spend in bed. Took a shower around 11 AM and went to my 1 PM doctor appointment with my HIV doctor to find out my latest round of blood work and talk about some of the problems I am having with my stomach and rash / marks on my face. The doctor is happy again with my numbers. My TCell count is at 370 and my percentage is 22%. A bit of an increase from last time but still below the 412 I had a year ago. The doctor gave me a dermatologist to call to make an appointment with which I did the minute I got home. I have an appointment for June 6th to see a dermatologist. He also told me to start taking an antacid like Pepsid or like it, sold over the counter at a pharmacy, for my stomach morning problems. My doctor also told me I could start taking my HIV meds at dinner time with food rather than before bed, it might help taking the meds with food rather than on an empty stomach at bedtime. Will start this tonight. Also was told one of the meds I take (Viramune) is now in a one pill form rather than having to take two pills daily. Will get the one pill form with my next refill. So I guess I might be around for a while since my numbers are good and it doesn't look like I am going to die any time soon. Going back to bed after this post. Tony is going to be on his own when it comes to dinner tonight since I don't think I will be eating and most likely will spend the rest of the day laying round in bed or on the couch. Will watch the final for American Idol tonight, DVR'ing the ABC comedy line up to watch at a later time. Was not thrilled about last nights Dancing With The Stars results. I wanted Chelsey to win. Was mad to see her end up in third place.

Almost forgot, yesterday afternoon around 4 PM my big rabbit was under the front bushes eating the bird seed that falls to the ground. Around 7 PM I looked in the back yard and couldn't believe my eyes. There was a baby rabbit in the back yard eating greens. It hung out for about an hour in the back yard. I even threw some bread over the fence to him and watched him eat some of it. So now I have two rabbits, an adult and a baby in the yard. I know most will wonder why this excites me so much. The fact is in the city we have no rabbits because the stray cats kill them. In 20 or more years of living here we have only had a rabbit in the past two years. They are so cute to watch and I wish we had more. Maybe in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment