Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Friday night Tony woke up around 1 AM with his typical migraine headache. He was up most of the night throwing up because of it. I do feel sorry for him when he gets these. It must be horrible. Because of Tony being up all night we did very little on Saturday. Tony spent most of the day on the couch or in bed. I did things around the house. I have to admit my head has been hurting for days now because of allergies. I swear each year they get worse. I have yet to find a pill in my cabinet that will work to get rid of this head congestion and headache. I still have it today. Saturday night we watched the movie The Last Song. It was OK. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday morning we were both up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Spent the morning reading the Sunday newspaper. Took four out of five dogs for walks around the block before taking Kali with us to my parents house for Mother's Day. Had a nice afternoon with the parents. Got home around 5 PM and spent the night watching the Amazing Race final and Brothers And Sisters. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and got Tony out the door to go to work. Worked out for about a half hour. I have to not only loose some weight but get into better shape. So today starts the daily work out. I need to loose 20 lbs. Having a hard time finding any clothing that I look good wearing and that is not a good thing with Summer right around the corner. Did a little around the house after the work out and then I was exhausted. Laid down for a couple house before getting up around 1 PM. Took a shower and spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning and getting dinner ready. Making a steak, potato's and green beans for dinner, with a salad. Will watch Dancing With The Stars tonight. Today started out pretty good weather wise but now it has gotten cloudy and rain is on it's way. I think it is suppose to get warmer this week, but also a lot of rain. I hope the rain cleans the air of all the allergy crap that is messing up my head. Friday I go in for my next round of blood tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment