Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, September 12, 2011

September 12, 2011 Monday Afternoon

Was a pretty uneventful weekend. On Saturday we went out for breakfast on our way to a car show. The car show was small and only took a little while to see all the cars. Tony brought home a 1967 Cadillac from work on Friday that he is selling that smelled like it was in a basement. Smelled like mold and mildew even though he said he cleaned it. It was not enjoyable to ride in this car and I am sure I will get sick from it. Came home and spent the rest of the day with the dogs watching TV. Went out for dinner at a nice Italian restaurant here on the east side. Went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday we were up at 7 AM. Spent the morning watching the 911 memorials. So damn sad and we both cried watching them. I made breakfast and then around 11 AM we went to the south side for another car show, with my car, not the customers Cadillac. After the car show we stopped off at Walmart to pick up two months worth of Insulin and needles for Vito as well as $175 in necessities we needed around the house. Got home a little after 2 PM and spent the rest of the day at home watching TV with the dogs. Made hamburgers and corn on the cob for dinner. Spent the night watching the movie Christopher And His Kind. It was a good movie that took place in Germany around the Hitler time. Christopher was a gay guy and the movie was about his life at that time. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I was up at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Tony left for work around 7 AM. Spent the morning back in bed. My prostate is more painful today and I am glad I go to the doctor in about 2 hours. Hopefully I will get some meds to take away the pain and the infection. This infection makes me feel so tired and I just could sleep all day. Hate wasting the afternoon at the doctor. I love my doctor but she is never on schedule and there are times I don't even see the doctor until an hour after the scheduled time. Making left over pizza from Saturday for dinner tonight with a salad. It is in the 80s today and I just turned on the air conditioning. According to the weather report it should be the last time because by Wednesday it is suppose to be in the 50s and 60s and most likely the furnace will have to be turned on. This is Wisconsin weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment