Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011 Wednesday Dinner Time

Got up this morning at 6:30 AM. Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot. Left the house a little before 10 AM to take Kali to the vet for her allergy sores. Got an antibiotic, shampoo and a lotion for her for the cost of $150.00. After I dropped her off at the house and let the dogs outside again, I then went grocery shopping at Pick N Save here on my side of town. Bought a lot of food and items that were on sale. The total was $160.00. So far a pretty expensive day. Came home and unpacked it all. Made myself a ham sandwich and listened to the LMFAO music CD and the new CD from Jennifer Lopez. They are both on my play list right now. It got colder as the day went along and is now about 60 degrees outside. Tomorrow we will be luck to get into the mid 50s according to the weather report. Fall is here. Glad I put up the Halloween decorations outside yesterday since it was the better of the two days. My prostate still hurts. I will be starting the second course of antibiotics for it tomorrow. I pray the second course works otherwise I will be back to the doctor and something more serious must be going on. My dad did have prostate cancer so I do worry. I have been checked recently with a blood test and all but I am sure they will want to 'scope' me soon if this problem doesn't go away. I pray it goes away with the next 10 days of antibiotics. Made some peanut butter cookies this afternoon with mini snicker bars on top. Eat two of them already and have to stop or I will not be hungry for dinner. Making Sloppy Jo's and Mac N Cheese with a salad for dinner tonight. Comfort food as it gets cold outside. Will watch the premier of X Factor tonight which I have been looking forward to since it was announced. Will watch Law N Order SVU after X Factor. The DVR will be taping The Middle, Modern Family, Criminal Minds, CSI and Revenge. We will have so much to watch this weekend on the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment